Sunday, January 26, 2014

Happy 1st Birthday Rhett

We celebrated Rhett's birthday the weekend before Christmas. It had to be rescheduled because he got RSV and we had to spend a night at Children's.  The party ended up just as sweet just minus a few friends due to Christmas parties etc. 

I cannot believe an entire year has gone by! When I was pregnant with Rhett, I remember wondering what it would be like to love another baby...to cherish another as much as we did Cole... now that Rhett is here I cannot imagine our lives without him! He completed our family in a way we did not know anything was missing. His laughter is PRECIOUS and his slobbery kisses are priceless and the way he & Cole interact is just amazing. I have loved every minute...even the hard ones.  Having 2 changes everything.... but in my family it has all been for the better!  We love him to pieces and my boys are my whole world. I cannot wait to be their biggest cheerleader in this life! God has blessed us so much and also given us such a big responsibility to raise these sweet boys! 
Happy Birthday baby Rhett...you are cute & wild & sweet & rotten & OURS and we love you more than you'll ever know. You were worth every heartache to get here and I'd do it over a million times again just to see that sweet smile everyday! 


















0 comments: