Friday, June 21, 2013

38 years later

My mom is finally retiring after 38 years at St. Clair County High School. She started teaching in 1975. She's taught English, Spanish, & Writing & She's also coached several sports throughout the years. I have no idea how she made it all those years but I'm so thankful for her example. She has always worked hard to help support our family. Through the dedication and hard work of my parents, my needs were always met & most of my wants as well:)  I was able to attend college and begin my career and adult life without student loans due to their sacrifices. They have set high expectations and I hope when my day comes I will have influenced as many lives as she did in all her years at SCCHS! I hope she will now enjoy a well deserved retirement!!  
 








0 comments: