Friday, July 1, 2011

Summer Days

Here are some pictures of our latest adventures. We have been staying pretty busy since my last post. We go to Alabama Adventure atleast once a week...sometimes 2. Nanny went with us on Monday and she enjoyed watching all her grandbabies....The Johnson crew also joined us. They all had a lot of fun. Ofcourse I forgot my camera ...we are so on the go these days I am behind on pics. We also had Vacation Bible School this week. Cole LOVED it! he does not understand why we can't go every night.
Cole also celebrated Charlea's 3rd birthday at the splash pad.
Lucy came to stay with us one day this week and they enjoyed the pool and playing together.
Summer is halfway over:(  Sad its going by so quickly but enjoying all of these precious days with my little guy. He keeps telling me..."I love summer Mommy." 
So thankful for this time with him!






0 comments: