Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Well, I feel like I am particulary blessed because i have 2 precious valentines!
On Sunday me & Blayne celebrated the day by going to a movie & late lunch by oursleves! Thank you Nana & Pop for keeping the little guy. We had a very nice afternoon! We don't do al ot of things alone...we usually have Cole or go with another couple...so it was extremely nice to just be us:)
Cole & Blayne also surprised me with pink roses at school.....sweet boys!
Cole also made me a valentine at school...very sweet.
Then tonight when Daddy got home we ate a steak dinner....gave Cole a few Valentine prizes & we all shared a heart of chocolates!
I know some people consider it an "over-rated" holiday...but we love celebrations around here...so its another day to enjoy life! And God sure did make it beautiful outside today in Alabama!!!
I hope you all had a Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comments:

Trace Car Driver said...

sweet! love cole's big smile... and i can't believe the puppy is so big already!!