Sunday, December 27, 2009

Happy Anniversary!



Well today we celebrate 6 years! WoW! They have really gone by fast! I can hardly remember those old days of dating & no Cole:) We asked ourselves the other day what did we do with our time before we had him? Who knows...but it went by fast. I feel so lucky and blessed to be married to such a great guy. Neither of us are perfect & we both have our faults...but we love each other very much and that is all that matters. I look forward to many more years...more kids...more fun times... and a wonderful life together! It doesn't get much better than this though because I think its rare these days to be married and happy and healthy and wealthy....maybe not on money...but wealthy with all life has to offer. I thank God for sending me Blayne and making us happy together!

1 comments:

The McCullough Family said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you guys had a great day!